New for 2019
- We are introducing a new fee structure for 2019. Our summer sailing camp fee of $375 now includes an annual family membership to the Bowen Island Yacht Club, valued at $75. Members of the BIYC, will be entitled to a discount of $25 off the registration fee. Early Bird discount until June 1 and TBCA membership discount will continue as will discounts for second and subsequent weeks of registration.
- Without exception, NO REFUNDS will be given for cancellations made 14 days or less prior to the start of a course.
- All accepted registrations are subject to a cancellation fee of $75
Why online registration with CheckLick?
- CheckLick is a registration system developed in conjunction with Sail Canada for sailing clubs.
- Checklick will allow BIYC to better manage our registration database, track sailor skill development, and facilitate communication with families.
How to Pay for Programs?
- Online payment uses Visa and Mastercard.
- If you would like to pay by cheque or cash, please continue to register online, indicate your payment type and contact us by email at email@example.com to make arrangements.
- A bursary is available from the First Credit Union on Bowen. Interested sailors/families can inquire directly at the Credit Union.